Tuesday 4 September 2018

Fall 2018 Bucket List


Hello, beautiful people!


Fall might only officially start towards the end of September, but I have been ready for it ever since the season ended last year, as it is my favourite. I even started to act like it was Fall during the last week of August, as it wasn't as hot outside anymore and I just wanted to bring it to me faster. Because of that, I thought it would be fun to share with you the things that are on my bucket list for Fall (we all know I adore lists, so).


W h a t  I  w a n t  t o  d o  t h i s  F a l l . . .

– rewatching Gilmore Girls (I already started, though).
– drinking Pumpkin Spice Latte and making my own homemade recipe for it.
– doing a Halloween-themed 24h readathon.
– walking on fallen leaves.
– reading while it rains outside with a plaid and tea.
– going to a pumpkin patch, picking a pumpkin and decorating it.
– having a very Fall picnic with my best friend, with a plaid, drinking hot cocoa (we already have the perfect spot, fingers crossed!).
– rewatching Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for the millionth time.
– reading Victorian literature for Victober.
– doing a Halloween evening like last year, it was perfect!
– dancing under the rain.
– wearing knitwears, my favourite coat and the color yellow mustard again.
– visiting castles and Montmartre (in Paris) again, it will look so nice during Fall.
– experimenting to find the perfect Fall breakfast.
– making a Fall playlist.


Are there any things you're excited to do this Fall?


Lots of love,
Lucie

No comments:

Post a Comment