Saturday 1 August 2015

July 2015 - Wrap-up

I didn't see this month pass, because I was so busy! It always scares me how much holiday months are faster that school ones, but that's the game, sadly!

JULY READS
The Stars Never Rise and Ink and Bone were pleasant surprises, because I had never read any books by their authors. A Book of Spirits and Thieves and Dream a Little Dream were also great starts in new series, even if I wasn't surprised, because of Falling Kingdoms for the first and Ruby Red for the second. The Heart of Betrayal was a strong sequel, even better than the first book, and I loved to learn about Vendan culture. The rest of the books I read was fine, but nothing blew me away... However, I didn't manage to finish Saint Anything, who definitely wasn't for me.

POSTS


IN MY LIFE
Since this month, I worked as an animator for three years old, they were very cute, but I was so tired... It was a great job, but non-stop from 8 am to 6:30 pm and I just wanted to sleep when I got home. I still managed to read a lot, but only on weekends.

On Monday, I'm going on vacation with my family in the south of France in Bormes-les-Mimosas (where my uncle has a boat) for a week, I'm really excited because the weather is rather cold in the north these days. I really hope I'll be able to rest enough though, because uni is back in one month and a half (oh no...).

What about you? How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment