Saturday 3 October 2015

This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween | October TBR

For the first time in forever, Lucie will do a TBR
For the first time in forever, she might even stick to it!



Well, it's not really winter time, so I should avoid to start talking about Frozen already (well, I'm ahead again, brilliant!). I wanted to do a TBR for this month, because my favourite French booktuber, FairyNeverland (a little patriotism here, it doesn't hurt), organizes for the third time a read-a-thon for October:

#HALLOWCTOBER 

You can find her video (I'm sorry, it's in Freeeench). The point is to read Halloween-like books during the month, anything with vampires, witches, Frankenstein, or whatever you want. Personally, I hope I'll get to:

1. A Curious Tale of the in-between by Lauren DeStefano
2. This Monstruous Thing by Mackenzi Lee
3. Slasher Girls and Monster boys by April Genevieve Tucholke
4. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
5. Beastly Bones by William Ritter
6. Firewalker by Josephine Angelini

(Creepy covers for creepy reads)

I would also like to read some new releases I'm dying to get my hands on The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan (out on the 6th) and Ice like Fire by Sara Raasch (out on the 13th).

The Goodreads Group #ReadwithRebels will read The Accident Season this month, I will join because it's about a family who is apparently cursed to have accident during October, so yeah, it's the perfect month for that and it might be okay for #Hallowctober? We'll see. 

What are you hoping to read this month?
Leave your list in the comments ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment