Thursday 1 October 2015

And school is here again... | September 2015 Wrap-Up


Hi guys! My month was so crazy, I was still on holidays the first two weeks of September but uni started on the 14th and since then, I have a hard studying *sighs*. The worst part is that I can't blog much, all the posts you saw were scheduled but I'll have a hard time in October and I barely have time to read.

I now have homework, which I didn't have my first two years of graduation... because personal studying was everything and so took all my time. Still, I'm not really motivated to do homework these days. My boyfriend left for a semester in Germany, which doesn't help because I'm sad... But I'll have better days soon! 


WHAT I READ


I managed to read thirteen novels, three graphic novels and two e-novellas, which isn't bad really, but not as much as I used to read during the summer. I'm not including books I read for history class or the ones I read with my little brothers in French (even if it was so much fun!)

Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas 4 stars
Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy #1) by Danielle L. Jensen 4.5 stars
The Copper Gauntlet (Magisterium #2) by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare 3.5 stars
Saga #2 by Brian K. Vaughan graphic novel 4 stars 
Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 4 stars
The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy #1) 4 stars
Saga #3 by Brian K. Vaughan graphic novel 4 stars
Saga #4 by Brian K. Vaughan graphic novel 4 stars
The Girl at Midnight (the Girl at Midnight #1) by Melissa Grey 4 stars
The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa 3.5 stars
The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey #2) by Julie Kagawa 2.5 stars
Jackaby (Jackaby #1) by William Ritter 4 stars
Queen Song (Red Queen #0.1) by Victoria Aveyard e-novella 4 stars
The Enchantress Returns (The Land of Stories #2) by Chris Colfer 3 stars
Antigoddess (Goddess War #1) by Kendare Blake 4 stars
The Rose Society (The Young Elites #2) 5 stars
The Fiery Trial (Tales of Shadowhunter Academy #8) 4 stars
Six of Crows (The Dregs #1) all the 5 stars

Currently reading: Never, Never by Brianna Shrum, about Captain Hook! We'll see but yay! BTW Regina called Hook 'Guyliner' in OUAT premiere, it made me laugh so much!


I was disappointed in Queen of Shadows to be honest, it was one of my most anticipated releases of this year but SO MUCH HYPE guys. I felt like some characters didn't act the way they usually do and I don't like Rowan so... I think it will be painful to read the rest of the books, unfortunately for me. Stolen Songbird came as a huge surprise, I can't wait to continue on Hidden Huntress when I have time. The Rose Society and Six of Crows were my favourite books of the month, I got copies early and I'm so happy I did! :D

WHAT I WATCHED

Teen Wolf (season 4): I really enjoyed this, but sometimes... I wonder where the series is going... 3.5 stars

Poldark (season 1): I had heard that show was good, but honestly, it was everything. Aidan Turner is bae (awww remember when he was Luke Garroway? and played in the Hobbit?). Plus, a girl with unruly curly hair who is not me ? Yessss. 5 stars and more.

How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment