Friday 9 October 2015

The Reading Habits Tag


I saw this tag some time ago on Isha and Hanna's blog, Two Sisters Bloggin and I love doing tags! I haven't done one since... Chris Pratt Book Tag I think in June or July. Anyway now I'm in the mood for a tag, so let's do this :)

Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

I almost always read in bed, but I have an armchair in my room to read! Sadly  the cat claimed it and yells at me when I'm in it.

Bookmark or random piece of paper?

I'd rather use a bookmark when they're not lot somewhere but these days I do most of my reading on my e-reader so I don't have any problem. ;)

Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?

I hate stopping mid-chapter, it drives me crazy when my boyfriend stops to read when he hasn't finished a chapter! But sadly, sometimes I don't have a choice and have to stop reading at once... *sighs* and when I come back to it I don't know where I stopped...

Do you eat or drink while reading?

TEA, TEA AND TEA, JUST LOOK AT MY URL ;) I don't often eat while I read, because it's hard to do these two things at the same time when I'm reading on a physical copy. Drinking tea is everything, though. I'll admit that sometimes, when I was to finish a book read bad and don't have anything to watch on Netflix let's be real, I'm taking dinner while I'm reading, but I don't really recommend you to do that, because my clothes are sometimes angry with me.

Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?

I have three little brothers so I don't mind reading if there is music or TV around, because it happens all the time when I'm at home and not in my bedroom. However, I'll never put music or TV willingly.

One book at a time or several at once?

Most of the time, I read one book at a time, it's a face-to-face and I don't want a third part involved ;) BUT sometimes it's more convenient to read a physical copy and an ebook at the same time, because I don't like to take my hardcovers and paperbacks at uni, but I love to read there so yeah the struggle.

Reading at home or everywhere?

(... But in the car because it makes me sick)

Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently in my head because sometimes if I read out loud I kinda don't understand what I'm reading. I know, it's weird, it's just that my brain doesn't try to understand...

Do you read ahead or even skip pages?

Sometimes I spoil myself accidentally because I'm turning the pages for the feeling or because I wanna know how many chapters are in this book. But I confess I read HP and the Deathly Hallows' epilogue because I wanted to know! 

ALL WAS WELL ♥

Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

In a perfect world I would never break the spine but sadly... It happens sometimes!

Do you write in your books?

Nope, except for Clockwork Angel (when I reread I want kinda made and wrote every possible comment. I'll regret it when I reread it again^^) and A Tale of Two Cities (because "you are the last dream of my soul" ♥).

And I'm tagging YOU reading this post, if you haven't done this tag yet!
If you did it, post your links in the comments, I'll come read it!


1 comment:

  1. Hiiiiii Lucie! I'm Giselle, and I loved the idea of this tag so I went ahead and did it too! http://abookandacupofcoffee.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-reading-habits-tag

    I totally agree with you about drinking tea while reading (:

    ReplyDelete