Wednesday 1 July 2015

June 2015 - Wrap-up

Hi everyone!

June is already ending : just like that, my first month of holidays is over, I don't know where it goes. Anyway, I read a lot this month, my total is 30 books, which means a book a day, I know... (still, there was a few I didn't finish) My best friend was kind of mad at me yesterday because in one month, I read the amount of books she read this January, haha. Sometimes, I think I'm not human. You can check my GR account to know more on my thoughts of the book I read this month, because this blog is brand new ! I don't think I'll be able to do as much reading in July, mostly because I'll be working.

Some of the books I read this month.

Half Bad (Hald Bad #1) by Sally Green 3.5 stars

Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle #1) by Rachel Hawkins 4 stars

Confess by Colleen Hoover 5 stars

Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle #2) by Libba Bray 4 stars

The Falconer (The Falconer #1) by Elizabeth May DNF

The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh 5 stars

Talon (Talon #1) by Julie Kagawa 4.5 stars

Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle #2) by Rachel Hawkins 3 stars

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black 2 stars

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson 5 stars

The Glass Sentence (The Mapmaker's Trilogy #1) by S.E. Grove 5 stars

Snow like Ashes (Snow like Ashes #1) by Sara Raasch 5 stars

Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley 4.5 stars

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa 4 stars

The Crown of Ptolemy by Rick Riordan 3 stars

The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West 4 stars

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa 4.5 stars

The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) by Julie Kagawa 3.5 stars

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir 5 stars

Royal Wedding (The Princess Diaries #11) by  Meg Cabot 5 stars

Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer 3.5 stars

Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan 5 stars

The Sin Eater's Daughter (The Sin Eater's Daughter #1) by Melinda Salisbury DNF

Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone 5 stars

Rogue (Talon #2) by Julie Kagawa 5 stars

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven DNF

C'est pas ma faute (Mortelle Adèle #3) by Mr. Tan 4 stars

Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard 3.5 stars

Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella 4 stars

The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter #1) 2 stars



What did you read this month? Which book was your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment