Tuesday 3 November 2015

November 2015 TBR

I did a TBR last month, and funny thing: I sticked to it! I didn't think I would last two days with a TBR but I'm happy to say that I WAS WRONG! For this month, I'm also doing a TBR, because sticking to it is a challenge. I have a lot of work for uni this month, so I have no idea if I'll be able to read a lot, but I wanna try! I mostly put standalones or last books in series on my TBR, because I'll feel like I've lowered my GR TBR, hahaha.

NEW RELEASES I'M DYING TO READ


Winter isn't really a surprise, because I have been waiting for it since Cress was released, so... Forever ago? It feels like it. It is one of my most anticipated reads of the year, I can't wait to get into it, even if it's a beast (832 pages!). I'm intrigued by Soundless because it focuses on Chinese folklore, I haven't read any book focused on that yet. However, I saw a lot of mixed reviews on this, but I still wanna give it a try! I don't read a lot of contemporary... Or new adult... But CoHo is an exception. I have to read November 9 this month, because of the date!



I loved A Thousand Pieces of You last month, so of course I want to read the sequel (I just ordered it from Amazon, because it was released todayyy!). Also, look at that cover. I think that the covers of this series are just gorgeous and captured the books pretty well, because multiple universes. I'm also really looking forward to read The Revolution of Ivy, because the first book was a pretty strong dystopia. It's only a duology and not a trilogy like every dystopia ever. Angels Twice Descending will be pretty easy, because it is an enovella and the last of Tales of Shadowhunter Academy. I really enjoyed this collection, when I was kind of bored with The Bane Chronicles, go figure.

BOOKS I ALREADY OWN


I'm going to read two contemporaries in the same month, it's crazy because I only read those in summer. But I own Everything Everything and everyone loved it and it's a debut so of course I have to read it. I already started Carry On and I'm not very far into it, but I found it hilarious because it is basically a satirical Harry Potter, from what I've read. Finally, I have Ungodly on this list, because I read Antigoddess in September, Mortal Gods in October, so it's logical I real this one this month, right? Then I'll be caught up on Kendare Blake's books, until the next one that I'm so excited for.

What do you plan on reading this month? Are you doing NaNoWriMo and will be reading less? Let me know ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment