Wednesday 2 September 2015

Library of Souls | Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine where I discuss the upcoming releases that I'm most excited for. 


Title: Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children #3)

Author: Ranson Riggs

Published: September 22th 2015 by Quirk Books

Goodreads summary: The epic conclusion to the best-selling series! Time is running out for the Peculiar Children. With a dangerous madman on the loose and their beloved Miss Peregrine still in danger, Jacob Portman and Emma Bloom are forced to stage the most daring of rescue missions. They’ll travel through a war-torn landscape, meet new allies, and face greater dangers than ever. . . . Will Jacob come into his own as the hero his fellow Peculiars know him to be? This action-packed adventure features more than 50 all-new Peculiar photographs. Read an excerpt here.

MY THOUGHTS

I really like this series, especially the photographs that really add to the story. I'm wondering how it will wrap up. However, I will need a recap of Hollow City because I don't really remember what happened. Moreover, I can't wait to see what Jacob will choose: stay with the Peculiars or with his family?

Are you excited for this book? What are waiting for this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment